Cultural Committee has been initiated since the year 2012-13 at the institutional level and has been working since then towards the said purpose and also at the recommendation level of IQAC, since the year 2015-16 wherein the following objectives are constantly kept in consideration –
- The committee head and members ensure bringing out creative talents of students through their participation in various In-house cultural events.
- The members also make sure that maximum numbers of participation is witnessed in inter collegiate events held by Mumbai university.
- The committee was formed with the basic objective of providing required amount of motivation to students by providing sufficient opportunities of showcasing their hidden talents related to music, dance, plays etc.
- The Cultural Association provides a platform to students to fulfill above mentioned objectives.
- The committee works constantly for development of students and their personalities along with Academics.
Cultural Activities Committee
- Prof. Shweta Mohindroo
- Prof. Shailesh Karande
- Prof. Sajida Shaikh
List of Cultural Activities – 2018-19 –
- International Yoga Day
- Guru Purnima
- Friendship Day
- Milap – Annual Day
- Saree Day & Tie Day
- Hindi Diwas – Inter Collegiate Competition
- Teachers Day
- Wild life week – Inter Collegiate competition.
- Marathi Diwas
- Sports Day
- Chocolate Day